Grand Hotel Kronenhof
This historic building in tradition boasts the best-preserved structure of all the grand hotels in the Alps. It was awarded “Hotel of the Year” by GaultMillau in 2009. The rooms and suites offer stunning views over the mountains and glaciers of the Engadin.
Wellbeing & unique architecture in a natural paradise
Validity: 25.05. - 17.10.2021
Stretching over more than 2000 m2, the Kronenhof Spa includes a swimming pool, children’s pool, jacuzzi, a range of different saunas, steam bath, brine grotto, and a relax-floating grotto.
The culinary delights on offer are in no way inferior to the unique scenery. You can dine in one of the most attractive grand restaurants in the Swiss hotel industry, enjoy a candlelit dinner in the cozy Kronenstübli gourmet restaurant or soak up the sun on the wooden terrace of Le Pavillon over a light lunch or relaxing drink – it is all part of the Kronenhof guest holiday experience.
- 3 nights in a “Superior” double room including half board in the Grand Restaurant (dress code: Jacket for men at dinner)
- 2 individual 25 min. treatments
- Access to the Kronenhof Spa
- Use of the Upper Engadin cable cars
- CHF 1'300.00 for 2 persons for 3 nights
- Surcharge for a “Deluxe”, south-facing double room: CHF 195.00
- Surcharge for a south facing “Grand Classic” junior suite: CHF 390.00
Travel dates: 25.06.2021 – 18.10.2021
The offer is not valid between 23.07-14.08.2021.
The offer is bookable on request and subject to availability.
When making a reservation by phone or email, please mention that you would like to use the American Express offer. Payment must be made with your American Express®Card.
Phone: +41 81 830 30 30 firstname.lastname@example.org